Click through to see the pictures on these five freaky sites. They are must see to believe.
1) Fashion Show Done Entirely with Condoms – Dresses, outerwear, swimsuits, and even a wedding gown made entirely of condoms. The fashion show was put on in China to help with AIDS awareness. From everythingweird.com.
2) Heel-less and Other Strange Shoes — Antonio Berardi’s heelless shoes are said to have already been scooped up by more than one A-list celebrity. Marc Jacobs’ turned-on-the-side shoe sports a heel jutting out of the middle of the sole and parallel to the ground. Chanel’s ankle purse actually looks like it might be useful. From madisonmag.com.au.
3) Hamster Dress — It’s a dress, it’s a habitrail, it’s…just really freakin’ weird. Hamsters…don’t leave home without them. From YourPsychoGirlfriend.com.
4) Toilet Paper Wedding Dress — Some poor woman got married in a dress made entirely of Charmin toilet paper just so she could get a free honeymoon…in Wisconsin. Ummm, doesn’t seem worth it. From MyStrangeBlog.com.
5) Dress Being Knit As It’s Worn — This one you just have to see for yourself. From funnyearth.com.
If you liked this post, you might also like my previous post: What do Lindsay Lohan, Bear Rescue, and Censorshop in India Have in Common?
Confused about website subscriptions, RSS, and/or feed readers? Read my article What’s a Feed Reader and Why Should I Care?.
If you got to this article by some other means than the official website, please visit justaformality.com to view the homepage (and more articles like this one).