I cannot believe we are already coming to a close for 2008. Where did the year go? It took much deliberating, but I came up with my list of the Top 10 Best Makeup Products of 2008 that have been reviewed here on Makeup Minute.
1. Elizabeth Arden Intervene–Hands down this was the best liquid foundation I have used this year and still use now going into 2009.
2. L’Oreal Bare Naturale Luminous Lengthening Mascara–Totally makes lashes look lovely.
3. Physician’s Formula Mineral Wear Mineral Concealer Stick–Covers those flaws so that no one needs to know I’m not perfect!
4. Sally B.’s Skin Yummies Get Even Finishing Powder–I probably recommend this so much to everyone that Sally should be giving me a commission!
5. Urban Apothecary Mineral Lip Tint–Because it is such a moisturizing lipstick.
6. Benefit Cosmetics Talk to the Tan–Because seriously? How natural did that look on me?
7. All MAC Cosmetics lipsticks–Because they always make me look like a million bucks.
8. Pix! Natural Mineral Kit–This is a staple in my makeup bag.
9. Jemma Kidd On Set Mattifying Powder–Looking flawless is so under rated.
10. Purely Cosmetics Pearl & Silk Powder Primer–I also love Pure Silk Mineral Foundation.
So let me hear your thoughts–do you agree with this list? Is there a review I did that you felt should’ve made it into the top 10?
Photo Credit: Courier Journal