She’s a beauty, that Carrie Underwood. But even the most beautiful stars head to the makeup drawer (or their favorite makeup artist) to craft their amazing looks.
Grammy night brought out some fabulous glamour, and we got the scoop on how America’s favorite country starlet got her gorgeous glow. Check it out:
For Carrie’s amazingly luminous skin:
- Whisp DEX New York’s Modern Mineral Glow on the apples of your cheeks.
And for her sultry, smokey eyes:
- Sweep DEX New York’s Modern Mineral Loose Pigment shadow in City Center Brass over the lower half of your lids, extending up to the crease.
- Next, apply DEX New York’s Pressed Pigment Shadow in Wall St. Onyx to the outer corner of your eyes.
- Next, using a black eye liner pencil, rim the inside of your entire eye on both the top and bottom.
- And finally, use the same eye pencil to apply a line along the top lashes, gradually making it thicker as you approach the outer corner of your eyes.
Voila! A look as lovely as Ms. Underwood’s. Now, if only you had an award’s show to attend, hey?
See the entire DEX New York line for even more fabulous beauty goodies.
Carrie Underwood Image: bauer-griffin