2. HOUNDSTOOTH — This is good for bold jackets and special occasion suits.
3. CHALK-STRIPE FLANNEL — Perfect for cold-weather suits that mean business.
4. PINSTRIPE-WORSTED — This is for any kind of business.
5. BIRD’S EYE — For when you want the Women to notice you during cocktail hours.
6. HERRINGBONE — The pattern for casual blazers and cold-weather trousers.
7. GLEN PLAID — The office’ classic suits pattern.
8. MADRAS — This is meant for warm-weather blazers that paired with jeans.
9. SEERSUCKER — For sharp looking suits and pants in a torrid heat weather.
There’s a pattern for certain time, weather, and occasion. I hope you learn something.
(Source : Esquire’s The Handbook of Style) (Image : SmartBargains)