Are you curious what DJ Mark Ronson considers his 10 Most Essentials? Well here they are.1. Omnichord — a battery operated musical equipment the ’80s.
2. Lagavulin — a drink
3. Band Of Outsiders Shirts — he buys at least 6 shirts every season
4. Duran Duran — he recently worked with them and created 12 songs.
5. The Sunday New York Times – it’s his favorite in life
6. Electric Lady Studios — built by Jimi Hendrix. Ronson goes there for inspiration from time to time.
7. Wiktor Sadowski Movie Posters – he owns the “Zelig”
8. The iTunes Store — he likes how he can download anything and wherever.
9. The Cock and Bottle — a pub in London that he visits frequently.
10. Tsar Cologne — someone gave him a free bottle years ago and the rest is history.
Read a more comprehensive detail about Mark Ronson’s 10 Essentials at Men Style.
(Image : Bauer-Griffin)