Lloyd Boston, Jones New York Style Guy and star of Fine Living Networkâ€™s Closet Cases, talks about his essential summer pieces that are stylish yet classic and easy on your budget.
- “White Denim is a MUST for Summer, theyâ€™re as close to universal as you can get, next to your natural bare legs.”
- “Stylist trick — Nude underpinnings will not show through even your lightest weight whiteâ€™s this summer so be sure to have them on standby by for any occasion!”
- “Summer is all about bold, intense color — the hottest and easiest way to start sporting this look at your next summer fete with one item and pair with white to cool it down”
- “Wraps are a year round essential. They travel perfectly for those unpredictable airplane temperatures and then easily transition into an elegant evening wrap, when the sun goes down during a wonderful dinner by the ocean.”
- “Whether you are heading for a day at the beach or just to a brunch with your girlfriends, a simple, yet elegant pair of sunglasses add the finishing touch to any look this summer!”
These are Lloyd’s choices and they are definitely hot picks for summer. I have my own summer essentials list too. Some of these aren’t so economical, but they are could be staples in your summer wardrobe.
What are your favorite fashion trends or essential pieces this summer?