Can you believe it’s already the end of July and fall is just around the corner? Here at Makeup Minute, we’ve already shared some details about fall collections but today, I received word from Estée Lauder and just had to post!
Hitting counters this month is the limited edition Sensuous Gold, a uniquely feminine, luxurious new color collection for Fall 2009, which includes:
- 5-Tone Shimmer Powder for Eyes, Cheeks, Face in Pink Shimmer (available September – permanent addition to the EL line)
- Signature Eyeshadow Quad in Rose Gold
- Signature Lipstick in Cinnamon
- Signature Lipstick in Plum Terracotta
- Pure Color Multi-Shimmer Gloss in Rose Gold
- Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Rose Gold
- Signature Eyeshadow Quad in Amethyst
- Signature Lipstick in Rose Amethyst
- Signature Lipstick in Plum Amethyst
- Pure Color Multi-Shimmer Gloss in Rose Amethyst
- Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Black Amethyst
While Lauder lipsticks are a bit heavily scented for me personally, I am definitely eyeing the gorgeous eyeshadow quads from this collection! What do you think? Anything you’ll add to your stash?