Sometimes what makes a person ooze of class isn’t their hair, or dress or shoes. It’s the accessories. And sometimes it’s not the usual accessories like a handbag or jewelry.
The other day I saw a woman whip a fountain pen out of her handbag. She jotted a few notes in what looked like a journal, and then tucked everything back away. The fountain pen was a wonderful accessory, making a big impression on everyone that noticed. I think it may be time to go out looking for one that’s fashionably chic and fits my personality.
- Fountain pens are comfortable to write with, requiring very little pressure to write with. You can write for hours without tiring out.
- Unlike older models, today’s fountain pens have a reservoir for ink, so you don’t need to dip your pen into the ink to write.
- A fountain pen will make your handwriting look pretty.
- You can choose different nibs, from very broad to very narrow, finding one that is easy to write with and than complements your penmanship.
- Available in all prices ranges, from very basic to beautiful art designs.
- Variety of ink colors so you can mix and match to suit your mood or occasion.
- Not many people use them. You’ll be a standout for being a little different. . . in a good way.
- They’ll last for years.
While I have no empirical evidence, I think fountain pens inspire creativity. What a perfect option for writing in your journal, addressing wedding invitations, or penning a love letter.
Photo credit: Levenger