Steamy summer days call for a lot of SPF and a light hand with makeup. MAC‘s new SunTints SPF 20 Liquid Lip Balms have you covered on both ends.
Released with the Baby Bloom collection late last month, these balms comes in five shades:
- Just a Smidge: Soft Pastel Yellow with Multi Colored Pearl
- Lilt of Lily: Soft Creamy Pale Pink
- Pink Tinge: Clean Bright Yellow Pink with Gold Pearl
- Full of Grace: Soft Sheer Rose
- Moist Plum: Light Lilac with Very Fine Pearl (my personal favorite!)
The color payoff here is slight but the real benefit is in the emollient rich texture, which moisturizes lips beautifully and leaves the perfect amount of shine.
Though I’m not averse to sticking my fingers into a pot of gloss (it makes me feel like an artist some days, inexplicably, I do admit), I have to say it’s nice that these are packaged in sanitary squeeze tubes – no danger of sand contamination at the beach!
Snag a tube of your own at www.maccosmetics.com for $14.50/each.