OPI’s Fall/Winter collection of nail colors, Colección de España, is full of rich, vivid colors. No pale or timid colors here, this collection adds drama to the changing season.
With their always charming color names, here are the collection’s 12 colors:
- Barefoot in Barcelona – this season’s nude
- Can You Tapas This – raisin
- Give Me Moor! – wine/purple
- Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees – blue/grey
- Here Today. . . Aragon Tomorrow – dark emerald green
- Manicurist of Seville – sangria (in photo)
- Pink Flamenco – hot, hot pink
- No Pain No Gain – berry
- Ate Berries in the Canaries – fuchsia
- Pamplona Purple – plum
- Conquistadorable Color – vibrant red
- Bullish on OPI – red-hot red
No doubt about it, it’s going to be hard for some people to adjust to these darker shades, and some are not going to be able to wear it at all.
Why not give it a shot, though? For the price of a bottle of nail color, you can add a dramatic accessory to your fall wardrobe. These colors would look great with so many of the fall neutrals. Try the Pamplona Purple with grey, the Manicurist of Seville with black, or Here Today. . . Aragon Tomorrow with winter white. Or, if you just can’t jump into the trend, opt for the rich nude of Barefoot in Barcelona.
Live it up a little and try something new. Or, if you’re not sure if you want to make the commitment to color, try something shocking on your toes!
I think I’ll try Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees for my next pedicure. How about you? What color screams fall to you?
Photo credit: OPI