I am always on the hunt for multi-tasking wonders….something that I can pull out and use for everything and anything no matter what.Â Well I just discovered a new one ironically called Everything Balm.Â The balm is made from what they feel is the most beneficial, sustainable and wherever possible, certified organic advanced natural ingredients in the world. Together these blend into a concentrated, healing, all-purpose balm rich in Omega 3 and 6, natural super-emollients, vitamins and antioxidants.
I can tell you, I have used this on a scar I have on my knee, on my cuticles, the heels of my feet, my eyebrows….you name it!Â It smells great and the multple uses are a huge bonus point for me.
Here are a few more uses:
- Soothing dry skin: Intense long-lasting moisture barrier protection and relief; a great remedy for ‘I’ve been skiing all day’ skin
- All over nourishing & protecting: Soothes and repairs chapped or rough skin on elbows, knees, hands and feet. Heavy-duty damage control for long-haul flights.
- Healthy nails: Softens and protects cuticles
- Perfect massage oil: Warmed between palms it glides over the skin’s surface, easing bumps and bruises
- Lip conditioning: Smoothes and softens
- Multi-purpose moisturising: With botanical super-emollients to replenish skin’s moisture levels, post shave, apres sun or whenever you face the elements
- Diaper rash
The balm is petroleum, preservative and fragrance free and contains Olive oil, rose hip seed oil, evening primrose oil, jojoba, vitamin E, honey, lavender and rose geranium all in a sees wax base.Â I recommend that you store this in a cool dry place because it WILL liquify if warmed too much.