More and more beauty companies are contributing to breast cancer awareness by creating pink products each October. Sonia Kashuk for Target is offering a variety of adorable items that will benefit The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. The items include:
- Curl for a Cause Eyelash Curler ($9.99) – metallic pink eyelash curler in a fresh floral case delivers flirty, feathery, perfectly curled lashes.
- Sweep of Pink Brush ($12.99) – professional-quality brush feels luxe with a pink handle and natural hair for effortless application and a flawless finish.
- Brush up on Pink Purse Brush Set ($12.99) – 4-piece brush set is conveniently housed in a zippered floral case for expert application on-the-go.
- Brushed to Perfection Travel Brush Set ($19.99) – 7-piece travel brush set includes long-handled pink brushes, all housed in a slim, stylish floral case.
- Bag Lady Cosmetic Bag ($11.99) – pink cosmetic bag has two zippered compartments and looks chic in a modern floral print.
Sonia Kashuk will donate 15% off the purchase price of these items. Head over to Target.com to check out these cute products before they sell out.
- Read more about Breast Cancer Awareness Month