Recently (last week actually!) the husband and I went on a 7 day cruise to visit Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan and Cabo San Lucas. Any beauty fanatic knows one must not step outside without a generous dollop of sunscreen! Knowing we would be basking in the hot sun for most of our trip, I picked up a tube of Neutrogena Ultra Sheer® Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 55 to take along.
I have to say I’m in love with this product! If you’re looking for an inexpensive sunscreen to use on your face (or body) this is a great choice and here’s why:
1. Price. This is extremely affordable at less than $10. You can even get it for less if it happens to go on sale.
2. Pleasant scent. There’s a bit of a scent but it’s very mild and fades after a few minutes. It’s not at all chemically smelling either and it doesn’t have that sunscreen smell which is great if you’re sensitive to that.
3. Broad-spectrum protection – This sunblock is formulated with Parsol 1789 which protects again harmful UVA and UVB rays.
4. Oil-free – I have oily/combination skin and this worked really well for me. I didn’t have to use moisturizer and it worked very well under my make up.
5. Has antioxidants, vitamins A, C and E – Always good to have with any skin care product! It’s also non-comodogenic and PABA-free!
6. Sweatproof, waterproof and rubproof - One of our activities was zip-lining and this definitely lasted through all that!
Convinced, yet? My husband used it too and he didn’t have any issues or concerns with it at all. My skin is also sensitive and I didn’t break out or have any weird reactions. I’m definitely repurchasing this when I run out! You can pick up the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer® Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 55 at drugstores or Drugstore.com