I love taking a long, warm bath filled with my favorite essential oils and bath salts. And just in time for holiday gift giving and post holiday destressing, I’ve discovered a few new bath salts.
Here are my picks:
- Feeling frazzled? Garden Girl’s “Simmer Down” (8 oz, $15) blends pure, mineral rich dead sea salts and fragrant nutmeg, ginger, and cinnamon oils to warm you up and relax your mind and body.
- Socal Cleanse Organic Detox Salt Scrub ($72) is a spa-ready blend of salts, botanical, herbs, seaweeds and plant oils. This paraben, sulfate, and preservative-free scrub contains virgin coconut oil, and exfoliates, detoxifies and rejuvenates dry skin. It also gently removes toxins, prevents destructive free radical formation, improves circulation, reduces cellulite, and helps treat acne, eczema and psoriasis.
- Unlike other bathing salts, Salt of Life Himalayan Pink Salt ($18) contains all of the 84 trace minerals found in the human body. When bathing, the body uses Salt of Life to detoxify, rejuvenate, and self-correct itself. For the best results, use these salts during the lunar cycles.
- Vermont Soap’s unique Aromatherapy Bath Salts (3.5 oz, $5.99) is a relaxing blend of Epsom Salt and Sea Salt, pure essential oils, and natural mineral pigments. These salts promise to “soothe your aching muscles, sore feet and tired brains!”
- Devorah Naturals Lavender Dead Sea Bath Salts (18 oz, $12) are made with soothing Dead Sea mineral rich salt, skin soothing herbal extracts, and an uplifting blend of essential oils. What distinguishes Devorah Naturals from other bath salts, is they’re available gluten and casein free.
Image credit: Devorah Naturals, Vermont Soaps, Salt of Life, Socal Cleanse, Garden Girl