The current issue of Esquire features Mad Men stunner Christina Hendricks on the cover. As part of her cover story, she has penned an open letter to all (straight) men. Do you agree? Disagree?
- Any woman who is currently with a man is with him partly because she loves the way he smells. And if we haven’t smelled you for a day or two and then we suddenly are within inches of you, we swoon. We get light-headed. It’s intoxicating. It’s heady.
- Never complain about our friends — even if we do.
- No shorts that go below the knee. The ones almost like capri pants, the ones that hover somewhere between the kneecap and the calf? Enough with those shorts. They are the most embarrassing pants in the world. They should never be worn. No woman likes those.
- Intelligence and humor (and your smell) are what get you laid.
- We remember forever what you say about the bodies of other women. When you mention in passing that a certain woman is attractive — could be someone in the office, a woman on the street, a celebrity, any woman in the world, really — your comment goes into a steel box and it stays there forever. We will file the comment under “Women He Finds Attractive.”
- We want you to order scotch.