- A fancy cupcake shop in North Carolina used to have the slogan “So good it makes fat people cry.” When a customer objected to the slogan and said it was offensive to overweight people, the store’s owners reacted by talking shit about her on their Twitter accounts. And then it got weirder.
- Does your boyfriend snore? Is he addicted to his iPhone? Brandy Alexander has solutions to common relationship problems and a guide to knowing which ones are dealbreakers.
- Remember when Mel Gibson had that weird pointy beard? This gallery breaks down the worst incidents of “ironic” facial hair.
- There’s a contest going on where you can win a lingerie shopping spree with Victoria’s Secret model Miranda Kerr. Yeah, that sounds weird to us too.
- You need a drink: in particular, you need a drink that has both coffee and alcohol in it. Win-win.
- Former Go-Go Belinda Carlisle spoke to The Gloss about being a punk mom, falling in love with Iyengar yoga, and how to make an awesome dress out of a trash bag.
- A new study says that the average person – male or female – spends more time getting ready for work on Monday than any other day of the week.
- Activist Shelby Knox thinks women should ‘girlcott’ Urban Outfitters because the store sells T-shirts with sexist slogans. Do you agree or disagree?
- Trend alert: there are a lot of shoes this season that are missing pieces. On purpose.
- Advice columnist Megan Carpentier has something to say to women who say they can’t be friends with other women.
Recommended by The Gloss:
What We're Reading: