Apparently, There is Something Called a Pubikini

I was surprised enough to find out that the one-piece with holes cut out, which I had been referring to as a “one piece with holes cut out,” is called a trikini. But a quick Google search revealed that this isn’t the only bikini I don’t know about — once upon a time, something was invented called the “pubikini,” and it’s exactly what you think it is…a bikini designed to reveal the pubic hair.

If you’re like me, you’re probably thinking, “I just always thought of that as as outfit designed for porn or strip clubs!” But apparently we’re both wrong. There’s a method to this madness, a mad fashion mind behind the exposure of the pubic area. What ever will they think of next?

Share This Post:
    • ChucksSecret2007

      Seriously? Call me grandma,. but EW! What has happened to everyone’s ethic?!

    • Kori Ellis

      I thought the “one piece with holes cut out” was the monokini. I had never heard of the pubikini either (thankfully).

    • Lindsay Hartman

      Umm… I still think that it’s an outfit for porn and strip clubs. No matter what they try to pass it off as…

    • porkchop

      oh, no! Being naked is much more tasteful than this!

    • thehawk


    • theoddpassenger

      the one piece with holes cut out is a monokini.

    • ChucksSecret2007

      Yeah, Trikinis are way better. Or.. socially allowed i would say.