TV Guide just released their annual list of how much your favorite TV stars make per episode, and the results will ick you out.
Kate Gosselin earns $250,000 per episode of TLC’s Kate Plus Eight. I guess she is getting whatever they used to pay Jon in addition to her own fee? That’s pretty upsetting, considering how much some other stars – who can actually act and don’t seem to be heinous human beings – take home. Here’s a partial list:
- Jon Hamm, Mad Men: $100,000
- Ian Somerhalder, Vampire Diaries: $40,000
- Jane Lynch, Glee: $50,000
- Patrick Dempsey, Grey’s Anatomy: $250,000
- Anna Paquin, True Blood: $75,000
- Betty White, Hot in Cleveland: $75,000
- David Duchovny, Californication: $200,000
- Tina Fey, 30 Rock: $300,000
- Ed O’Neill, Modern Family: $100,000
- Snooki, Jersey Shore: $30,000
In other words, Kate Gosselin makes more money than Don Fucking Draper. I don’t want to live in a world where something like that can happen. Anna Paquin has an Oscar and she earns less than Kate? Who wants to join me in starting a Support The Celebrities Lemonade Stand?