If Your Boyfriend Won’t Get a Job, Call 911 On Him

Is your boyfriend or husband sitting around in the basement smoking weed and playing video games all day while you go to work? If you’re too much of a wuss to break up with him already, there is one way to get back at him: call 911 to complain about him. Since possession of pot is illegal in most places that aren’t California, you can get him arrested, thus resulting in him spending time on a prison bench instead of your couch.

Share This Post: