Today, Crushable listed ten ways in which the world would be different if not for the advent of Facebook. They ran the gamut from having to bully people in person to the ongoing popularity of MySpace.
Well, I’d like to add an 11th — I would have an extra hour or two each day to do something other than flip through wedding albums of people I either don’t know or don’t care about. So in the interest of self-motivation, I’d like to take a look at some fun mini-adventures that I — or anyone, really! — could have using that hour that we otherwise waste doing meaningless online social networking:
- Audition for a game show. When I first moved to LA I was on a game show and I won $5,000. I could totally do it again.
- Volunteer at a senior’s center. Seriously, this is something I’ve been meaning to do for a while. Maybe it’s not an adventure but it’s definitely a better way to spend two hours than finding out what my high school boyfriend did for his 32nd birthday.
- Find a place that serves Absynthe. Drink it.
- Drive to the coast. Breath in the salt air. Drink Beer. Drive Home.
- Design a haunted house for Halloween. Bwahahaha.