Yesterday, we posted about the heinousness that is the Teva stiletto. But your comments have gotten us thinking – where would a person wear these erstwhile shoes?
- The formal dance at the end of summer sleepaway yoga and no-bathing camp
- The Phish concert where you and your life partner have a commitment ceremony while being blessed with organic holy water
- The supermodel-helmed fashion spreads in the inevitable relaunch of Outside magazine as a Maxim clone
- The ashram where you spend $4,000 to live without plumbing or electricity for five days
- The uberhip nightclub that Stefon from Saturday Night Live is reviewing for next week’s Weekend Update segment
- The “Consumerism: Why Buying Things Is Sexy” panel you just got invited to speak on
- The Gloss office, obviously