So your friend met someone new. And you’re so happy for her! You’re so happy, that you kind of want to sabotage it.
Just kidding. But you might sabotage it — or at least your chances of hearing more about it — if you ask any of the following questions:
- How much does he/she make?
- I hope he/she doesn’t doÂ _____ [insert problem that your friend's last partner had].
- What do you mean, you paid for the first date?
- Really? That’s what he/she likes to do? (Followed by hipster snort.)
- Do you think he/she will mind if I come along for the second date?