1) Eating a lot of food will probably result in some wildly swinging highs and lows. In an apocalyptic sitation, I think this would be appropriate. So if the world was ending, this would definitely be an experiment I’d repeat again.
2) Other people will take your eating habits really personally. Really, really surprisingly personally, especially, I think, if you are a young woman. Or perhaps just if you’re someone who has firmly established their eating habits.
3) It’s probably impossible to eat without regret, really. Not from a “feeling physically ill” standpoint, but from a standpoint that whatever you did eat will somehow not seem good enough. I imagine if I’d tried this in, say, New York I’d regret not being able to eat things I loved from other cities. Maybe you can do this if you have a private plane, and if you’re some sort of cartoonish 1%-er who says things like “you like gelato? Let’s fly to Roma!” (Like that, “Roma”) but even then, I think it’s tough.
4) Dude. MEAT RACES.
5) I highly recommend s’mores cookies, for every reason in the world. Eat them in moderation so you do not feel sick and hollow eyed, maybe.
6) I feel like maybe I didn’t choose well enough. Please list the things you would eat on such a day. Then go out and do it. It’s an experience that will really make people think you are insane.