Howaboutwe is recently celebrating their one millionth date, and they’ve compiled information about the sort of dates that are popular from state to state. I figured you we should share them here. So, if your main priority in terms of deciding where to live is whether someone seems very likely to take you on a date to eat frozen yogurt there (New York. There are a lot of frozen yogurt dates in New York.) well, this is the guide for you.
- The number one city for dining dates is Atlanta
- The number one city for drinks dates is New York (subway + neurosis = this is absolutely true).
- The number one city for coffee dates is Seattle (again, not surprising, as it is the land of Starbucks).
- The number one city for music and dancing dates is Washington (this I was surprised by, because, well, I guess because I assume Washingtonians don’t like to have fun).
- The number one city for sports and fitness dates is Denver
- The number one city for cultural dates is New York (drinking AND going to museums! Go us!)
- The number one city for volunteering dates is Detroit
- The number one city for educational dates is St. Louis
So, there you go. I am moving to Atlanta now, where I will be eating tremendous amounts of BBQ and learning how to love.