You may already know that Tina Fey and Amy Poehler have created a drinking game for tomorrow night’s Golden Globes. It’s pretty good, too!
- Any time an actress cries in a speech, drink.
- Any time you see a person actively not listening to someone onstage, drink.
- Any time someone says, “I didn’t prepare anything,” drink.
- Any time anyone thanks Harvey Weinstein, eat a meatball sub.
- Any time they show Judi Dench, take off an article of clothing.
- Any time Maggie Smith wins, drink.
In honor of tonight’s 2013 Miss America pageant, we’ve created another drinking game.
Any time the sexual tension between North and South Dakota becomes palpable, drink.
Any time a contestant makes a controversial statement about immigration, marriage equality, prayer in schools, or abortion, drink.
Any time someone mentions being an “inspiration,” drink a shot of self-tanner.
Whenever someone says the word “scholarship,” drink.
Whenever someone cries, drink.
Whenever Cheryl Burke makes a snide comment, drink.
If the winner is from California, Ohio or Oklahoma (states that have produced six winners each) take two shots.
If the winner is from Oregon, North Carolina, Nebraska, Missouri, Kentucky, Indiana, Georgia or Connecticut (states that have only produced one winner each), take one shot
If the winner is from a state or territory that has never produced a winner (list here), finish your drink.
Feel free to add to the rules below!
[Image via Wikimedia Commons]
Recommended by The Gloss: