SXSW is happening in Austin at the moment, which means celebrities are descending on the photo-ops and gift-bags faster than you can say, “What’s a start-up?”
One such event–the premiere of Harmony Korine‘s super zeitgeisty-looking movie Spring Breakers–happened last night and the film’s star, Selena Gomez, showed up in seasonally appropriate Spring 2013 Dolce & Gabbana.
Now, in case you’re thinking to yourself, “That’s such a festive look! I wonder why it’s familiar?” it may be because this look is from the collection that spawned those insanely offensive earrings. You have a great memory! Gomez (and her stylist) wisely opted not to wear those.
Here’s the look in full:
- Ugh, so sick of shiny beige pumps.
- At least they’re not platforms, right?
- Really like that orange on her.
- But that coral lipstick is a little garish.
- No, it’s not. It totally suits her.
- The coral lipstick is nice!
- Huh. This whole look kind of suits her.
- No. She’s wearing a damn bra on the red carpet.
- A tropical bra!
- Yeah, but she looks nice.
- That chest mole is hot.
- No! This is about fashion! Focus. Her hair is verging on Victoria’s Secret model cheesy.
- Just not sure how to feel.
Would anyone else’s id like to take a crack at it? For reference, here’s the cabana party in the back:
(Photos via Getty)