Bikini Beautiful Week is sponsored by BIC Soleil, the razor thatâ€™s just as bright and colorful as you are. Get bikini ready this summer with a flawlessly smooth shave from BIC Soleil. For special offers and to learn more, visitÂ www.facebook.com/bicsoleil.
Sure, shaving seems like an easy, convenient, quick way to remove hairâ€¦because it is. Shaving isnâ€™t fool proof though; a number of things can go wrongâ€”razor burn, missed spots, the occasional nick. Here are some tips to getting the best shave possible:
- Exfoliate frequently and gently and always before, never after shaving. Using a rough loofah on freshy shaved skin will irritate it.
- Make sure your hair and the skin is wet. Do not shave dry EVER.Â Soak for a few minutes, the moisture will soften the hair, which will make shaving easier.
- Use a good, clean razor and change blades regularly. The difference between a fresh blade and a manky, dully, clogged, gross old razor is serious. One will give you soft, smooth, skin and the other will, at best, give you major razor burn and a few cuts. A quality razor makes a huge difference. You donâ€™t need any insane, vibrating, titanium, space razor, something cute and simple like BIC Soleil razors will be more than enough.
- Use an emollient shaving cream or gel (avoid anything irritating or drying), the product will help the razor glide over skin without damaging it.
- Go against the growth
- Shave at night. Shaving temporarily makes your legs more sensitive (youâ€™re removing one of its defenses with a bladeâ€¦) by shaving at night, you give your skin a chance to recover.
- Calm and hydrate skin- apply a calming lotion or aftershave to re-moisturize skin and calm any irritation caused by the shave.
Enjoy your smooth skin!
This post is sponsored by BIC Soleil razors.