The villains on Breaking Bad were incredible, so I’m sure plenty of people will wind up being them for Halloween.
1. Be terrifyingly calm.
2. Wear a yellow shirt like this:
3. And a tie like this:
4. Snag some silver glasses like the ones earlier.
5. Smile. Smile so much and so pleasantly that everyone around you can tell you are a total psychopath, yet cannot help but want to hug you.
Gus Fring (at the end of Season 4)
1. Wear a blue plaid blazer.
2. Adjust your tie frequently.
3. Put a bell somewhere in the room and whenever somebody happens to ring it, scream and dive away from them.
4. Apply gory makeup all over one side of your face. This tutorial from Bonnie Corban is epic:
1. Find a cream and brown silk shirt.
2. Apply fake blood to your knuckles.
3. Do crazy eyes at everyone you see.
1. Black pencil skirt:
2. Black blazer:
3. Large sunglasses:
4. Wear Louboutins (or fake Louboutins, if you aren’t a crazy rich person willing to spend crazy $$ on a costume, i.e. most of humanity):
5. Part your hair down the middle and use a smoothing serum.
6. Carry around tea and Stevia packets.
7. Talk too quickly for anyone to know what you’re saying. To be fair, nobody wants to, so that is probably okay.
1. Get a brown thermal like this:
2. And a brown jacket:
3. Study Matt Damon movies; you need to look entirely too much like his angry ginger cousin.
4. Smile like Gus, except worse, because you have no f’ing rules. Oh my god, what the hell is wrong with you?
5. Like really, dude.
As much as I think the Nazis were perfect villains, I have a feeling dressing up as a neo-Nazi of any kind if probably not a great idea. Just sayin’.
And what about simple, easy, non-specific Breaking Bad costumes?