Agent Provocateur makes some of the most beautiful pieces of lingerie in this universe… and they’re totally out of reach for those of us who don’t have thousands of dollars we don’t want. If you love pretty lingerie and paying your rent, these seven dupes will help you get the look for a reasonable price.
1. Agent Provocateur’s Margot Bra ($220) can be swapped with Target’s Perfect Lace Bralette ($14.99). Both come in black, fuchsia, and neon.
2. The sheer Juniper Bra ($170) is as gorgeous as it is pricey, but H&M copycats the lines on the cups for their Push-Up Bra ($17.95).
3. Agent Provocateur’s Drew Body ($390) isn’t too different from Forever 21’s Bombshell Lace Bodysuit ($15.80). Both feature pretty white detail and produce a similar silhouette.
4. Love Basque ($490), in all its beauty, costs more than your car payment. Make the same statement with the Lace & Mesh Teddy ($58) from Victoria’s Secret.
5. If Agent Provocateur’s Love Full Brief ($140) is out of the question, create a similar look with Walmart’s Smart and Sexy Women’s Lace Boyleg ($9).
6. The delicate Love Thong ($110) has an affordable sister, Lace Thong, at Aerie ($9.50).
7. The unique and sexy Lavelle Bra ($190) probably won’t get crossed off your holiday wishlist, but Fredericks of Hollywood makes its pretty magenta counterpart, the Hollywood Chameleon Bra ($32.50).
In her timeless radio hit “Redneck Woman,” country star Gretchen Wilson said it best: “Victoria’s Secret? Well, their stuff’s real nice. But I can find the same damn thing on a Walmart shelf half-price.” So can we, Gretchen. So can we.