Whether you’re Zooey Deschanel, a Shakespearean forrest fairy, or just a lonely weirdo, you’re probably in the market for some handmade whimsical accessories. Etsy, otherwise known as That Black Hole of Adorable Crap That I Really Wish Weren’t Directly Connected To My PayPal Account Because I’ve Developed a Problem, is here to help with all your hand-knitted and animal-themed needs.
I scavenged through today’s trending items on Etsy to bring you face-to-face with six of the darlingest accessories you’ve ever seen. Behold.
1. Hand Knitted Chunky Hooded Infinity Scarf – $55. This scarf looks so comfortable that I kind of want to buy four of them and wear one around each limb. The seller will make it in different colors upon request, too.
3. Floral Wedding Ring in Sterling Silver – $125. I have absolutely no use for a wedding ring at this point in time, but I can’t stop staring at this one. It comes in sizes 4 through 12. Buy one for me? I’m kidding. (I’m not kidding.)
4. Ombre Pom Beanie – $32. This is the cutest freaking thing and I thought you needed to see it. You’re welcome. The seller makes a variety of other charming accessories as well.
5. Bamboo Wood iPhone Case – $29.95. Does your iPhone 4S need to wear a sleek little wooden suit? Probably not. But do you WANT it to? Probably. So do I.
6. Tricolor Braid Knitted Headwarmer – $35. I didn’t know my head needed a warmer until I saw this gorgeous creation. My cranium grows colder by the second. Give it to me.
So run on over to Etsy if you have six free hours and thousands of dollars to spend on nonessential items. Pick up a fox brooch or two! (Get two. Bring one to me. I beg of you.)