The fifth season of Vampire Diaries is upon us and most of our favorite characters are heading to college for the first time.
Going to college is super stressful–you’re on your own for the first time and suddenly you have all kinds of new independence and new responsibilities. And with all that stress comes break outs!
Here are 5 easy beauty tips to keep your skin healthy and beautiful even under pressure.
- Pressed for time? Wash your face in the shower!
- Use Vaseline to take off your eye makeup–it’s cheaper than make up remover and works just as well!
- Don’t neglect SPF. Walking back and forth to and from class is prime exposure to sun damage. Use a moisturizer with SPF to save time!
- College kids are always broke, so if you run out of eyeliner and don’t want to spend money replacing it, you can use an eyeliner brush and some mascara.
- Combination products save tons of time–try a tinted moisturizer and tinted chapstick so you can look good and make it to class on time!
This post is sponsored by Vampire Diaries.