There is perhaps no greater time to engage in the celebrity humblebrag than on Thanksgiving, when one embraces humility, gives thanks, and reminds the world of the unbelievable, unattainable lives that they lead.
While you were doing something boring and small like spending time with your loved ones and eating a non-gourmet dinner that you and your family slaved over and served to yourselves without the assistance of a personal valet or wait staff, celebrities around the world were busy taking champagne baths and cleaning the soles of their shoes with pink Himalayan salt or something. Luckily, they were happy to take to social media to share their experiences with us all, under the guise of Thanksgiving humility.
1. Justin Bieber may be enjoying Australia but I’m in New Jersey and that’s great, too.
dont ever forget to b thankful for our gifts. never thought i would leave stratford now we are here in australia seeing the world. #thankful
— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) November 29, 2013
2. Nice view, Jerry.
— Jerry Seinfeld (@JerrySeinfeld) November 28, 2013
3. Kim Kardashian‘s Thanksgivings in Vail sound nice (I feel bad snarking on this nice message about her late father, but whatever).
Thanksgiving was the holiday that I always spent with my dad skiing every year in Vail, Colorado since I was 2 years old to 22. This time of year always brings back such amazing memories. I am thankful I had them. I am so thankful for my family being close and always so supportive. I am extra thankful this year for my baby girl and am so happy I get to spend this Thanksgiving as a family with my daughter and fiance.
I wish you all a good healthy happy thanksgiving from our family to yours…..
Dont eat too much ;-)
4. Have fun in London, Olivia Munn. Also, it’s so astute of her to remark that England is such a paragon of anti-imperialism.
Happy Thanksgiving! Im in London where they dont celebrate the time when white people broke bread w/the Indians they invaded. HappyTDay USA!
— oliviamunn (@oliviamunn) November 28, 2013
5. Wait but seriously why is any channel at all putting Pete Wentz on TV?
— Pete Wentz (@petewentz) November 27, 2013
6. Oh, do you have almost 300,000 twitter followers? Lah-dee-dah.
— Jennifer Morrison (@jenmorrisonlive) November 28, 2013
7. Dinner with exes is weird.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! Hope you all have a great day!!! We are going to the mansion tonight to have thanksgiving dinner w @hughhefner xoxo
— Kendra Wilkinson (@KendraWilkinson) November 28, 2013
8. Lucy Hale tweeted a photo collage of people adoring her.
9. They made all of that for you, Gaga!
I was getting ready for a tv today and I just burst into tears, all my beautiful costumes, the amazing stage shows. It’s all because of you.
— Lady Gaga (@ladygaga) November 28, 2013
10. Yeah, Kris Jenner is pretty #blessed.