Did you miss the People’s Choice Awards last night? If so, good on you–it was bizarre and uncomfortable. If you want to catch up, you can get a sense of the whole red carpet here, check out the best and worst dressed (the latter is a much longer list), or just get your news straight from the
horse’s mouth celebrity Instagrams.
1. In an adorable display of rich people doing stuff normally reserved for Normals, Justin Timberlake heads to Taco Bell post show.
2. Kaley Cuoco posted some thanks and a slightly awkward photo with new husband Ryan Sweeting looming overhead.
3. Jessica Alba posted this adorable fangirl moment of Britney Spears.
4. …And here’s a selfie featuring Robert Downey Jr., Norman Reedus, and Allison Williams.
5. I’m a sucker for anything that proves that it takes a village to make celebrities look super human, so I’m really into this photo of co-host Beth Behrs posted by Brad Goreski.
6. And this one, too, from one Heidi Klum.
— Heidi Klum (@heidiklum) January 9, 2014
7. Malin Akerman shows us the worst part of her dress.
— Malin Akerman (@MalinAkerman) January 9, 2014
8. Oh Britney Spears. I just love you.
Up next: Ian Somerhalder shows us Nina Dobrev‘s insane shoe choices and Kat Dennings wins the night.