#RichKids of Beverly Hills–the reality show inspired by the Rich Kids Of Instagram tumblr is upon us, and so it’s in everybody’s best interest to get to know the cast of characters, appropriately, through their Instagram accounts.
While we’re sure they’re not all bad, their Instagrams paint a picture of exorbitant consumption that borders on the stomach churning. They’re supported by their rich parents, brag about being #funemployed, and basically have no earthy cares like reality. The cast includes blogger Morgan Stewart, “funemployed” Dorothy Wang, interior designer Roxy Sowlaty, singer Jonny Drubel, real estate executive Brendan Fitzpatrick, and Magic Johnson’s son, E.J. Johnson.
Let’s take a look at their insane lives as captured by Instagram.
1. This is a private plane, right?
2. Bitches be shopping.
3. “Snatched the zanottis for summer yachting bitches! #giuseppezanotti #summer #sandals #fashion #shoes #chic #teamTHIS”
4. “This weeks phone case deliveries”
5. Home office?
6. This dog is a total douche.
7. This bandwagon Clippers douche fandom.
8. This private plane bullshit.
9. Double fisting.
10. “Bitches be paid #Vegas”