Happy birthday, Lady Gaga! In your 28 years, your unique style has provided us with hours of entertainment and countless headaches. From that time you wore a Picasso painting to that time you murdered a hundred Kermit the Frogs, here are some of your most horrifying looks.
1.Â Nobody does Christmas likeÂ Gaga does Christmas. It’s kind of like aÂ Dr. SeussÂ character came to life.
2.Â Remember when you modeled for Versace and looked so much likeÂ DonatellaÂ that itÂ freaked us out?
3. We’ll never forget the time you posed between two creepy life-size dolls and we had a hard time remembering which one was breathing.
4. Then there’s the infamous Picasso painting poncho.
5. Which still can’t compete with the Mona Lisa smock.
6. Let’s all take a second to appreciate these Disney jeggings that look like they came from a flea market stand full of unlicensed cartoon characters.
7. Oh yeah, and there was that time you wore a flying dress to a party. Why not?
8. This parasol made out of… insulation… sure was cute. Even though it probably escaped from someone’s nightmarish fever dream.
9. The creepy false teeth. THE CREEPY FALSE TEETH.
10. The flying saucer hat from hell is a personal favorite of mine.
11. A great way to express yourself is to dress up like my old Lion King stuffed animal that my mom ran over with the vacuum.
12. This makeup-and-mustache combo is a great way to get attention when you’re sick of being overlooked for dressing too bland.
13. This triangular chicken McNugget mask will live on forever in our hearts.
14. Yeah, I used to think the only thing wrong with Little Bo Peep was that she wasn’tÂ psychedelicÂ enough.
15. Ever wondered what Marilyn Manson would look like as a homicidal clown?
16. This one is mostly just scary for me because it’s reminiscentÂ of what I was wearing when I got too drunk at a slutty Halloween party.
17. When clothes start to get boring, just wear cake.
18. All things considered, sexy weed is a decent costume idea.
19. Poor Kermit. What did he do to deserve this?
20. This one needs no introduction. Happy birthday, Gaga.