If you have been going back and forth on whether or not to dye your hair pink, or any other fun color, do it right now. Rainbow hair is officially the biggest trend of the summer, whether you’re using dye like badass Raven Symone or rocking a wig like Cara Delevingne and Rihanna. Bright hair will make your whole season feel cooler and more fun. If you don’t do it now, you’ll wish you had. And you should really just jump in and do it.
Here are 25 reasons to dye your hair pink right now.
1. It’s so fashion right now
2. You’ve always wanted to
3. Your mom wouldn’t let you and now you’re a grown-up
4. You don’t have a dress code
5. Life is short
6. You’re under 30, or 40, or 50
If you’ve been worrying that this look is only for young people, you should try it as soon as possible. You’re never going to be younger than you are right now.
7. Lady Gaga does not actually own the patent on colorful hair
8. It’s temporary
9. Hair grows
10. You can always dye over it
11. Or try out that short haircut you’ve been thinking about
12. It’s not weird anymore
13. But it’s still not normal
14. It looks totally badass
16. Or sweet like a princess
17. It goes great with black
18. All your hairstyles will look cooler
19. Because Frenchy shouldn’t have flunked out of beauty school
20. Pink hair, don’t care
21. It even looks good as it fades or grows out
22. Everything is more fun. Going to a bar? Boring. Going to a bar with pink hair? Awesome.
23. Because you will look like Jem
24. You can just dye the ends
25. Everyone will want to talk to you about it