Stepping out into a deconstructed-chic 1930’s vibe at the last night’s Metropolitan Museum’s Annual Costume Institute Gala, Victoria’s Secret model Miranda Kerr “wanted sultry, smokey and a sensational eyes” said make-up artist Meredith Baraf.
To get her look, Baraf used five simple tips anyone can do at home:
1. Prep: To begin, Baraf always preps the eye. Using products from the new VS Make-up PRO line she applied VS PRO Lasting FX Eyeshadow Primer all over the lids and under the eye, helping to create the base for a perfect, long-lasting, smooth eye.
2. Liner: Baraf used VS Make-up Eyeliner in Extreme Black. Applying it on both the upper and bottom lash line. “The key to the smokey eye is to smudge, smudge, smudge,” says Baraf.
3. Eyeshadow: Baraf used VS Eyeshadow in Fierce and blended it in the crease of the eye as well as VS Make-up in Champagne in the inner corners to make the eyes pop.
4. Skin: “Since Miranda is a Victoria’s Secret Model skin is very important! I wanted her cheeks to glow, so I bronzed her cheeks with VS Bare Bronze blush in Copabana.”
5. Lips: To finish, Baraf used VS Lipstick in Sweet Nothing. “A light, pinky, long-lasting lipstick, so Miranda wouldn’t have to keep applying all night.”
What do you think of Miranda’s look? Would you rock something similar for a big night out? For the exact products mentioned above, visit Victoria’s Secret.
Image courtesy of Victoria’s Secret.