As if you weren’t already obsessed with Lupita Nyong’o–she’s truly an exceptionally likable person–you’ll be happy to learn that her Instagram is one of the most delightful accounts on the Internet. Her selfie game is admirable; she takes a lot of them but I don’t feel like it’s too much. In fact, her selfies are pretty much what’s great about social media and celebrities–they give us some albeit limited access to Nyong’o and make her appear even more likable than usual. It’s a way to get to know her, and even if it’s some orchestrated PR tactic, it’s working well. Here’s our 10 favorite selfies in series we’re calling “Lupita, by Lupita.”
1. Nyong’o and Rihanna at the Miu Miu show in Paris.
2. This collection of Paris Fashion week attendees includes Adèle Exarchopoulos, Léa Seydoux, Elizabeth Olsen, and Margot Robbie. Nyong’o’s collar is amazing.
3. “Mother-Daughter #Selfie. I am because she is.”
4. Yeah, yeah, not a selfie, but come on. I’m not supposed to include this?
5. I see that arm, Lupita.
6. Kerry Washington and Lupita Nyong’o. Okay.
7. Nyong’o gets ready for Jimmy Kimmel.
8. This regram from James Franco is pretty great, especially considering his caption.
9. Nyong’o and Alfonso Cuarón get photobombed by Steve McQueen.
10. Oh, so these are your friends?