I LOVE hearing about/trying new creams…especially ones with such rich backgrounds. L’Occitane’s story begins in 1976, in the hills of Haute-Provence… a region of southern France that lies between the Alps and the Mediterranean. For over thirty years, the fields of Provence and the traditions and techniques of this unspoiled land have been the secret and inspiration behind his beauty products. Even today, all of their products are developed and produced here, in the small Provençal town of Manosque. Here, L’Occitane discovered Immortelle and Myrtle organic essential Oils with extraordinary powers of longevity and regeneration. Now it brings them together in an exceptional, complete anti-aging care: Immortelle Divine Cream To fight all the signs of aging and help preserve the skin’s youthfulness.
This cream is so exclusive, it has 3 PATENTS PENDING Imcluding Immortelle Organic Essential Oil, which gives back substance to the skin and Multiplies by 6 the production of Collagen, Stimulates micro circulation, Anti-free radical properties, contains MYRTLE ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OIL which prolongs cell’s youthfulness. Stimulates within the skin the production of the longevity protein (SIRT-1): + 26%, thus enabling old fibroblasts to recover at 93% the level of activity of young fibroblasts.
- Complete Rejuvenating Care Smooths wrinkles and provides intensive action to visibly firm the skin.“Lifts” the features and redefines facial contours with precision.
- Radiance, Luminosity, Targeted Action of Dark Spots Restores freshness, brightness and radiance to the face.
- Supreme Nourishing Care Meets the needs of even the most demanding skin by providing immediate comfort and well-being.
- Organic Immortelle Essential Oil: gives substance to the skin.
- Organic Mytrle Essential Oil: restores cellular youthfulness and vitality
- Vitamin C: anti dark spot properties.
- A Combination of Plant Oils: nutrition & hydration
Available September 16th 2009 at all L’Occitane locations in a 1.7 oz. size, retailing for $95.