Wondering what you’re going to do this weekend? Craving some pool time, but not sure where you’ll go for it?
Well, fret not! here are 5 ways to get your one friend with a pool to invite you over. They’ll never even know what hit them.
- Invite them over first. Anyone with a pool is definitely not going to want to come over to your place (unless you have a better pool), but then they’ll be forced to extend the invitation in return.
- Call and tell them about the delicious [insert their favorite food] that you just finished making and about how you wish you hadn’t made so much because you don’t have anyone to share it with.
- Find something to cry about. Let them know that you feel really alone. See if they pull through.
- Tell them their mom told you to go over there and check on them. This works well if your friend is of a culture in which guilt is a legitimate bargaining tool.
- If all else fails, call them and ask to come over. Promise to only speak when spoken to.