Whether or not you are a fan of the HBO series Girls, the places they film and go to are pretty cool places to check out. That’s where The Unofficial Girls Guide to New York comes in.
More than just a travel guide, The Unofficial Girls Guide to New York delivers an in-depth look at Girls’ physical and cultural landscape.
- Stop in at Café Grumpy and learn how to make a French press coffee the way Ray and Hannah would
- Go behind the scenes at Greenhouse, where Hannah and Elijah spend a night out, and meet “iPad DJs” AndrewAndrew
- Recreate Jessa and Thomas-John’s Foundry wedding cake, with buttercream icing made from local NYC rooftop honey
- Tour the Salmagundi Club, site of Hannah’s cringeworthy reading and one of the city’s oldest and most prestigious art and literary associations
- Shop Girls-style in the West Village, Nolita, and beyond
- Plus a lot more, from Greenpoint to Greenwich Village, and Bushwick warehouse parties to the Lower East Side gallery scene (Smart Pop Books)
5 Gloss readers will win a copy of the book!
Here’s how to enter to win:
STEP 1: LIKE TheGloss on Facebook:
STEP 2: Fill out the entry form below and hit submit! In the email field, be sure to use the email address used on your Facebook so we can verify that you’re a fan of TheGloss on Facebook. You can enter once a day until the sweepstakes is over.
This sweepstakes ends on March 10, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. ET. Good luck!
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook®.
The winner will be notified via email, so make sure to check your inbox!