One of my goals in life is to read all the literary classics. You know, all the books your English teachers urged you to read or made you read. ;) Another related goal is, I want to have a personal library of books that are not only worth reading again and again, but are beautiful to look at. There’s nothing better than a book shelf filled with books you love. :)
If you have the same goals or if you want to build up your personal library with amazing stories that will stand the test of time, Barnes and Noble has a set of 10 books that will not only enrich your bibliophile status but will look amazing on your shelf too!
The Ultimate Collection by Barnes & Noble Leather bound Classics feature an fantastic assortment of some of the best stories ever written by some of the best authors in history.
The collection includes the following:
1. The Complete Works of Lewis Carroll
2. Grimm‘s Complete Fairy Tales
3. The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
4. The Complete Tales and Poems of Edgar Allen Poe
5. H.G. Wells : Seven Novels
6. The Divine Comedy by Dante
7. The Iliad & The Odyssey by Homer
8. The Complete Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
9. Jane Austen : Seven Novels
– Sense and Sensibility
Pride and Prejudice
Emma, Northanger Abbey
10. The Complete Works of William Shakespeare
As you can see they’re all beautifully designed as well. The covers are embossed with intricate designs, vivid colours and the best part, the edges are gold leaf. Total collector’s items!
They’re such a great value too, each of these books are about $20 each but if you get this set it’s only $149.95 (or $134.95 if you’re a BN member). I definitely know what I’ll be adding to my wish list this holiday season! ;)