Wow, I can’t believe it’s been a full year since I started this fun—but insanely tedious and time-consuming—series. If you want to take a trip down memory lane, here are my 30 Under $30s for Fall 2014, Winter 2014-2015 and Summer 2015. (No Spring, because Spring is a myth and it’s time we all accepted that.) This time around, I’m breaking it down into categories: tops, dresses, pants and skirts, outerwear, accessories, and shoes, with the hopes of placing five perfect items into each for a complete, super cheap wardrobe. Let’s get down to business, shall we?
1. Side-Slit Sweater (Zara, $19.90)Meet the Pantone color Oak Buff, a huge must this fall.
2. Opus V-Neck in Border Stripe (Madewell,
$28 SALE $24.99)The perfect fall tee cannot be underestimated, and for me, Madewell always delivers.
4. BDG Herringbone Button-Down Shirt (Urban Outfitters,
$49 SALE $29.99)I don’t want to be boring or anything, but this really is an essential.
5. BDG Denim Pocket Tee (Urban Outfitters,
$54 SALE $29.99)You guys, denim is going to be all over everyone this fall, and this is the perfect affordable top to accompany those light boyfriend jeans.
9. Daisy Street Sweat Dress with Knot Front (ASOS, $28)Okay, I cave. I officially want one of these.
10. Chambray Shirt Dress (Forever 21, $22.90)La la la all the denim, I told you!
PANTS + SKIRTS
11. Cropped Leopard-Print Slacks (H&M, $24.99)I don’t usually do leopard, but these pants? Yes please.
12. Long Skirt (Zara, $19.90)This color is happening this fall. Let’s all get on board.
14. Tapered Fit Slacks (H&M, $29.99)Can’t stop won’t stop with the color of the year.
15. Ultimate Utility Pant with Roll Hem (ASOS,
$54 SALE $16.50)With those heels? Exactly.
Click to the next page for outerwear, shoes, and accessories!
Fall means layers my friends. I for one am so ready.
17. Cargo Jacket (H&M,
$59.99 SALE $29.99)Cargo jacket, meet next level.
Throw this over almost any outfit to increase chicness by at least 165%. I even wrote you a guide to looking cool in vests, so there’s really no excuse.
19. Dark Printed Floral Jacket (ASOS,
$72 SALE $22)If you’re going to do a floral, this is a great way to do it.
20. Shawl Collar Boucle Jacket (Forever 21, $27.90)The return of the half sweater-half jacket, let’s call it a swacket, is hands down one of my favorite things about fall.
21. Faux Leather Bucket Bag (Old Navy,
$29.94 SALE $24)I’ve been searching for the perfect black bucket bag for weeks, and here Old Navy comes along with the exact style I’ve been wanting… for $25.
22. Tassel Bucket Bag (Zara, $29.90)And another one!
23. Mock Croc Messenger Bag (Zara, $25.90)And more in this color because how can you resist??
25. Stargraph Double-Finger Ring (Madewell, $28)The perfect balance of tough and dainty.
Saw these in the store the other day and they are as cool, if not cooler, than they look. Not to mention that I inspected the padding all along the inside and firmly believe they would be comfortable. Screw it I’m buying the oatmeal color.
28. Dolce Vita Breeze (6PM, $29.99)Before it gets too cold, these babies with a pair of cropped trousers? Yes.
29. Faux Leather Pointed Loafers (Forever 21, $22.90)Screw you no white after Labor Day. I know these are going to be wildly uncomfortable, but dammit I want them anyway.
30. Faux Leather Flatform Oxfords (Forever 21, $29.90)For the second season in a row, Forever 21 sweeps the show category. And I am totally okay with it.