What do you think of when you see the colour yellow? Do you think of sunshine? Summer? Carefree days? Happy thoughts? The colour yellow is usually associated with happiness, hope and joy. One may shy away from wearing yellow clothing but here are 6 really gorgeous reasons why you should wear yellow this Spring and Summer!
1. Moulinette Soeurs Longing For Yellow Dress ($158) – A stunning yellow brocade dress accented with a black and white geometric pattern belt – perfection!
2. Moulinette Soeurs Fields of Gold Dress ($148) – A sassy dress to wear to the office or on a date. A beautiful red sash belt is a bold accent, throw on a black blazer or cardigan and you’re golden.
3. Moulinette Soeurs Windowpane Dress ($188) – If you’re drawn to the more gold side of the yellow colour family, this lovely wool dress is simply stunning. The preplum and open back detail is sexy and feminine!
4. Yana Basrashchi Curled Ribbon Tank ($128) – The playful ruffles on this top will put a smile of your face on the cloudiest of days. Wear it with a pencil skirt for the office or jeans and wedges for the weekend.
5. Knitted & Knotted Up And Away Cardigan ($118) – This sheer print cardigan is just the right touch to a casual outfit of jeans and a tee. Let this be your accent piece and bask in the compliments you’ll receive!
6. Covered in Cables Cardigan ($88) – Get cozy in this open weave cardigan, this is a great accent piece to wear over a neutral outfit for work or play.
No matter what the shade, from lemon to buttery golds, yellow will instantly make you smile, brighten your day and maybe even perk up your wardrobe. ;) You can find all of these perfect for Spring and Summer clothes from Anthropologie.