Another day, another package on my doorstep! This one is my seasonal bag of beauty treats from Beauty Fix. I’ve been a member for about a year now, and have been looking forward to receiving this package. Seems like all my friends got it a few days ago, so FINALLY I got mine to open.
- 3 Lab Perfect Cleansing Foam – Designed exclusively for Beauty Fix members, this may be the perfect cleanser that I’ve been searching for (full size product).
- Canyon Ranch Transformation moisturizer with SPF – The famous spa’s line of products that I’m sure I’m going to love (full size product).
- Chella exfoliating mask – An enzyme mask that is still gentle. I love masks, so am looking forward to giving this a try (full size product).
- Coola Total Body Moisturizer – Summer may be over, but SPF is still important. This unscented lotion has SPF 30 and can be used over the entire body (full size product).
- Frais Hand Sanitizer – A must to carry with you, and this one has a citrusy scent that’s quite yummy (pocket size sample).
- Jonathan Finishing Sheen – I’m a fan of Jonathan products, and this one likes like another winner (full size product).
- Raw Minerals – Three shadows (terracotta, chardonnay, and sunset) look like wearable earth tones for day or night (full size product).
But wait, there’s more! As an added gift to Beauty Fix members, there were additional goodies:
- iQ Derma Firmaceuticals Firming Body Gel – Who wouldn’t like a little help with cellulite? (full size product)
- ME! Bath Effervescent Bath Soak – A fizzy ball for the bath in very blackberry scent (full size product).
- Bella Bronze – Self tanner for the face (full size product).
- ME! Bath Body Wash and Body Icing – More yummy bath products, these in Lavender Lullaby scent. The smell is yummy and not too strong (both are full sized products).
Is it any wonder I like finding packages on my door step?!
Have you tried any of these products yet? Let me know your favorites!
Photo credit: Beauty Fix