Is your mom an athletic lady? Does she live to work up a sweat and feel the burn? There is no reason you should settle for a boring old flowers or card when you have a mom who is regularly out for a run or can be found at the gym. Plenty of gift options are available for sporty moms, depending on your price range.
Here are 8 gift ideas for the sporty mom in your life.
- Get her a new sports watch like the Polor 411 Fitness Monitor or Niki Imara Kylo.
- Sign her up for a personal training session at her gym so she can get some one-on-one advice and tips.
- An indulgent bath set like LUSH Sugar Mama will relax tired, sore muscles.
- A new pair of running shoes that also support a good cause, like New Balance’s Lace Up For The Cure Collection (of course, make sure she likes New Balance shoes – otherwise, maybe stick with a colorful, supportive accessory).
- iNeed Shiatsu Foot Massager will soothe her tired feet after a long workout.
- Trapeze Lessons! Not only will your muscles feel it, but this is an incredibly fun activity your athletic mom should enjoy – provided she’s not afraid of heights.
- Comfy yoga pants from my very favorite athletic equipment store, lululemon.
- She might already have this if she is a big workout fiend, but on the off chance that she doesn’t, you should pick up the Nike + Runner’s Gift Pack which comes with the iPod Sport Kit as well as a Nike Gift Card and download card for a 30 minute iTunes sports mix.