In honor of this most perfect of days, we rounded up some fun light jackets to warm you up just the right amount while the weather is so balmy.
1) Pont des Arts Picnic Coat, $79.99 via Modcloth
This hooded jacket has the most adorable details–just look at those pockets and the little roll-up sleeves! That gingham is sweet enough to add a little preciousness to any outfit.
2) Outbound Jacket, $98 via Madewell
This sleek take on a traditional army jacket is both polished and tough. You can wear it with a cutsey dress and ballet flats or badass boots and jeans.
3) Chambray Blazer, $89.99 via LoftThe fabric makes this the least stuffy blazer of all time. Plus, chambray goes with literally everything. It’s corny to say, but this piece can be taken from daytime to nighttime flawlessly.
4) DKNY Short Hooded Trench, $129 via Bluefly
Khaki trench coats are a classic staple garment for a reason. This one is extra supreme because of that hood.
5) Rapid City Blues Jacket, $59.99 via Modcloth
Serve up late 90s playfulness in this girly jean jacket. Unlike grungier jean jackets, this one has a tight fit and dark wash that make it versatile and adult.
6) Leather Moto Jacket, $330 via Nordstrom
7) Drapey Longline Kimono, $103.48 via ASOS
Kimonos are about to be everywhere. They look great and are extremely comfy. Any outfit looks more put together and fashionable when topped with a kimono.
8) The Fast Times Reversible Bomber Jacket, $82 via Karmaloop
You can have it all with a reversible jacket. One side has a punchy and unusual floral print, the other a mellow solid. Typically, I avoid any clothing that isn’t black or grey, but I’m drooling over this wild garment.
9) Buzzword Blazer, $68 via Nasty Gal
Everything about this jacket is perfect. The cobalt color, the big lapels, the structure, the length–it’s a statement piece that isn’t over the top. Who knew shoulder pads could look so fresh?
Photo: Miss Congeniality (2000)