Out of curiosity, how many times a day do you wish you could carry a water bottle like an accessory? Two times? Fifteen? Every moment of the morning and evening, then sometimes at 3 AM when you wake up in a cold sweat thinking, My god, will I ever be able to wear my Evian? Well, today’s your lucky day: Nasty Gal has created the bizarre combination of purse and liquid satchel that you never asked for! Introducing the Unchained Water Bottle Holder.
Okay, so here are just a few reasons you should absolutely not waste $38–yeah, thirty-eight dollars is the price of this–on the Unchained Water Bottle Holder:
- You cannot put anything else in it. I mean, technically you could put medium-sized items like teddy bears or
- If you put money in there, it will fall out.
- If you put your wallet there, your money might not fall out but the entire day, you will worry that it will.
- If you are going to have another separate place to put your money and/or makeup, gum, and dozens of inexplicable receipts, then why not just put your water bottle in there?
- If you are running in a race and would like something to carry your water bottle in–a situation in which you would probably not need anything besides said water–would you really want to make it a metal chain one?
I get that normal and wealthy people alike have an occasional urge to buy useless products (I for one still want a rotary phone even though I have zero reason to get it), but guys, this is just a silly contraption. You would be better off buying a fanny pack, which you’ll have to wear anyway with this because unless you have very little stuff, there will be nowhere else to put any of it. In conclusion, I do not understand this product and I am so confused by who is buying it.