Sean “P. Diddy” Combs is one the few male celebrities who can wear practically anything and for some reason, it works. He has quite a style of his own that no matter what, you’re going to be taking a second look when you see him. Luckily for us, he shared his 10 Rules of Style with DETAILS Men’s Style Manual. Maybe we’ll learn how this chameleon of Music and Fashion does it.
1. Smooth is a thin you can learn from Sinatra. Couldn’t argue with him there.
2. You’ve got to get your smell right. Once I again, I agree. There’s nothing worse than a guy who sprays himself with a bottle of perfume and he doesn’t smell right.
3. I don’t have a lot of body hair. If I did, I’d get rid of it. Well, that’s nice to know. LOL.
4. Some guys look better in jeans than a suit. Accentuate whatever works for you.
5. Accomplishment is attractive. Hmmm, Sean should know right? After JLO’s’s music career took off, she dumped him for her male dancer.. and we all know what happened to that marriage. Hah!
6. It’s better to look like you’re wearing something that fits than like you’re wearing a trend. Exactly. This works for Women as well.
7. Women are going to tell you they love a man who’s huggable –that they like something they can hold on to — but at the end of the day, nothing compares to a toned body.
8. I’m not just saying this because I’m a black man- I love all my brother and sisters of other colors– but we are the most flavorful race. Gezz, if you say so I guess.
9. I have a “man bag”. I’m not gonna lie. P Diddy suggested carrying a really big one. You don’t want it mistake for a pocketbook.
10. Don’t mess with the cut of your suit too much. Hire a tailor.