I caught up with “The Cougar” on TV Land this week. The reality dating show where an “older woman” (she’s 40) tries to find love amongst a group of twenty-somethings, features sassy actress Vivica A. Fox as the host. In my opinion, it’s in poor taste to label any woman of a certain age a “cougar.” After all, men who date younger women don’t get called silly names; they get a high-five and a pat on the back.
Political correctness aside, however, each episode the foxy Fox flaunts her luscious locks.
According to celebrity stylst, Ursula Stephen, you too can achieve Fox’s bouncin’ and behavin’ ‘do with Motions, available at most beauty supply and drug stores. Here’s how:
1. After stepping out of the shower, spray Motions Nourish Leave-In Conditioner ($3.99), fortified with vitamin E, pro-vitamin B5 and keratin, onto towel dried hair. Blow dry your hair until completely dry.
2. Rub a dollop of Motions Light Styling Foam ($4.59), blended with keratin amino acids and panthenol, to add body and shine to your hair.
3. Curl hair using large-sized hot rollers on two-inch sections. After the rollers have completely cooled, take hair out and use fingers to comb through hair separating curls.
4. Coil hair into a loose bun at the the nape of neck, securing with two duckbill clips. Leave hair in the bun for 10 minutes.
5. Finish by spritzing Motions Smoothing Shine Serum ($6.14), a lightweight serum specially formulated to give dry hair instant shine and smoothness.
Image credit: Bauer-Griffin, Motions